**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Wednesday 12 October 2011



Hello all! Welcome to my blog, "Purely His" (the 'His' being Jesus).





The purpose of this blog is to share with teen and preteen girls my thoughts and feelings on purity and living for Jesus. I have come on an incredible journey, because 'a wrong turn has brought me to the right place.' This has happened through God's amazing providence and Him knowing what lies ahead.



One message I want to get across to you now is I AM NOT PERFECT! It may sound like I'm pretty 'up myself and down others' (although I'll try to make it not sound like it) but this is totally false. I wish only to encourage you, and I acknowledge that I still need a heap of work.


So, jump onto the pages in the tabs section and read what I have to say! Hope you like it!



Your sister in Christ,


Cassie xo



P.S. All bad comments will be viewed by my parents!


P.P.S This blog is a minestry, so PLEASE tell others about it. It's public, searchable on Google etc.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie!

    Hope you enjoy blogging as much as I have. :)
    I'm really looking forward to reading your blog!

    ~Bri xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looking forward to seeing how your blog turns out, and how your walk with God goes. lovely new blog, Cass!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a fantastic ministry Cassie! I absolutely agree with EVERYTHING you say! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!