- I believe it is silly to have a crush. (Please read my page "my thoughts specifically on crushes" to learn more.)
- I believe that modesty is essential to acting like a follower of the Most High. (Please read my answer to the question on modesty in my page "Q and A - Purity etc" to learn more on how to be modest.)
- I believe that Christians should listen to songs with helpful, meaningful lyrics most of the time. Of course, it's OK sometimes just to vent with random (but not secular) music if you wish. Beware of secular songs, especially those that glorify SELF - with lyrics like "I can do what I want," "I can do it because I like it/how it feels," "It's MY life," and those with greed hidden in the lyrics - stuff like "give me more," "I want it all," "I want the world" etc.
- I believe that you should carefully monitor what and how much TV and adds you watch. Most of the time shows and adds have secularness (that's not a word!) very carefully hidden in them. Avoid them. Also, be careful how much you watch - think of it these ways: "Is there anything I can be doing that is more constructive?" (esp. to serve God) and "If God were standing visibly by my side (which He is, just not visibly) would I keep watching this?" If the answer is 'yes' to the first one or 'no' to the second ACT!!!!!! Actually CHANGE what you're doing.
- I believe in not slighting another even in a silly joke that you 'just know won't hurt anybody.' I'm sure you know what I mean. Again, ask yourself "If God were standing visibly by my side (which He is, just not visibly) would I say this?" Also, I believe that gossip, even the tiniest bit!, is ugly and SHOULD NOT BE SAID by an follower of the Truth.
- I believe that the Christian life is meant to be lived in joy, happiness and FUN, as well as service to God. In no way is life and as Christian meant to be drab and boring - in fact, when you have a clear conscience and an open life, life can be even more fun!
- Lastly, I believe that FOLLOWING GOD IS THE GREATEST ADVENTURE ANYONE CAN EVER HAVE!!!!!
So, there you have it! 7 points on purity and following God! Share around!