**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Nature





Sorry, this has to be a quick post, because I don't have the time to write a long one as we move tomorrow. There may or may not be posts for the following 2 weeks, depending if I can get someone to guest post.


Anyway, here are some pictures of God's amazing creation. Yes, I took them all. No, they aren't altered or edited. I love taking pics of God's wonderfulness through nature.













Wow! So pretty, right?! Praise God for nature.



Cassie xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Wow! yes soooo pretty! I agree, praise the Lord for nature!! I so glad the Lord created colour and not just black and white!!
    I really enjoyed those pics!

    I pray all goes really well with your move...
    will miss your posts!!
    I'm planning to sign up as a follower very soon when i have a spare moment... I will be called Emily Grace or emigrace, so look out for me!!

    Love,
    Emily Grace xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. praise god for his wonderful nature! beautiful photos, cassie...did you take all of them?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cassie, these photos are so cool! You should be a photographer :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. That was from me by the way LOL

    Becky xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!