**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Sunday 23 September 2012

Question Time!

OK my wonderful followers (and any other wonderful person who happens to stop by!), I have a question for you! {Drum roll, please!}

What would YOU like to see on my blog? Do you have any post suggestions? Do you have any questions, or topics that you would like me to give my opinion on? I am open to ANYTHING (well, as long as it's purity/following God related). Fire away! Please, take the time to think of something and post it in a comment.

Awaiting your response!
Cassie xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassie

    I would be interested on your opinion on the topic of spiritual warfare, however, this is quite heavy and isn't related to purity.

    Anyway, think about it, otherwise I can talk to you about it on Wednesday ( :

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!