**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Note to Self




When others disappoint you, when they are not what you expected, when you feel alone... God has something even better in store! His plans are greater than our plans and His thoughts higher than ours. He is the best life-story writer ever. He knows what you need, He knows what you want and He delights in providing for and giving good gifts to His children. Never fear, you are worth more than many sparrows, and one day you will realise how amazingly good His plans are. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word Cassie!! I needed this! I'm not sure why this particular post stuck out to me, because these are things I heard before. But I am printing this off and putting it up in my room. Right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad God used it to encourage you! :) <3

      Delete

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!