**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Sunday 20 April 2014

A Numinous Life


{Dictionary.com}

nu·mi·nous

  [noo-muh-nuhs, nyoo-]
adjective

of, pertaining to, or like a numenspiritual or supernatural.


{American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language}
nu·mi·nous  (no̅o̅′mə-nəs, nyo̅o̅′-)
adj.
1. Of or relating to a numen; supernatural.
2. Filled with or characterized by a sense of a supernatural presence


{Vocabluary.com}
       numinous [adj]
      evincing the presence of a deity

 
Oh God, let me live a numinous life! One that glows with evidence of Your presence in me! Let people see You in me! Let me live a numinous life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I discovered this word thanks to a friend, and loved it immediately. I wanted to post something about it, so here it is. Maybe I will add to it in the future. Maybe I won't. 

Cassie xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!