**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Saturday 29 November 2014

Lessons, joys, etc // Week 2

{Original  picture by photosteve101 and Flickr Creative Commons. Text added.}

Lessons and reminders:
 ~ Boy's aren't everything. (Well thanks, Sherlock! :P)
 ~ Beauty is often seen best in a storm, or in darkness.
 ~ Christmas began with pain - the pain of childbirth, the pain that wrenched God's heart as He watched His dear Son enter this messed-up world.
 ~ And in despair I bowed my head: // "There is no peace on earth," I said, // "For hate is strong and mocks the song // Of peace on earth, good will to men." // Then pealed the bells more loud and deep: // "God is not dead, nor doth he sleep; // The wrong shall fail, the right prevail, // With peace on earth, good will to men."


Joys:
 ~ My 'little' (taller than I am and many more times as buff) brother comforting a primary schooler during a storm.
 ~ Petrol pumps.
 ~ Music.
 ~ Electricity.
 ~ 'Wall of blessings' at church.
 ~ Blue dresses.
 ~ Vietnamese food.
 ~ Plays - one sweet, one funny.
 ~ Spiders (the drink, not the creature :P. Still don't know why they're called that...).
 ~ Candles.
 ~ Just mum and I at home for a full day!
 ~ Favourite carols.
 ~ Nights hours just talking with a bunch of friends. And day hours, for that matter.
 ~ Hokey-pokey ice cream - always a fave.
 ~ Looking back on the most epic school year ever.


'Sniffle moments:'
 ~ Finishing grade 11. This year has been the best ever, and I'm actually sad to see it go.
 ~ Last performance with the musical theatre company I'm in.



Cassie xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!