**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Lessons, joys, etc // 1

Not the best photo I've taken, but it has a special joy attached to it -
bush-wacking to pretty much the edge of a cliff to try and capture the sunset.

Yep. I forgot again. Actually, I think I'll stop doing these on a weekly basis. I've enjoyed writing them, and from what I hear, you enjoy reading them. But it's getting to the point where it's more of a 'just a habit' thing. So I might do them every so often, but I won't be deliberately putting them out each week. And when I do, I'll just number them form one again (as seen in this title). I'll leave you with some recent lessons and joys. :)


Lessons:
 ~ The Holy Spirit must guide every relationship I am in. He must be given free reign to work and lead within them. #convicted
 ~ Speak life! Our words can hurt, our words can heal. Will we choose to bless our curse mankind who is made in the image of God? (James 3:9-10.)


Joys:
 ~ Umbrellas in the fog.
 ~ New friends becoming old friends.
 ~ King Mau (you who know how to play will know what I'm talking about :P).
 ~ Replacement sugar.
 ~ Lying on couches with an old friend and a new, simply singing worship songs softly.
 ~ Sneakers squelching on damp soil.
 ~ Rock Deli chips.
 ~ Sleep (always good, especially after a week of little).
 ~ Paleo recipes.*
 ~ Almond pancakes.
 ~ Our family being invited to something.
 ~ First draft of my re-vamped blog page complete.
 ~ Patting rays (slimy, but soft and gorgeous).
 ~ Dolphin show (simply stunning).


Cassie xoxoxo

* I do not agree with the idea that the paleo diet is the way to go 'because our primal ancestors ate that way.' It's a diet I'm trying for health reasons, and I know many people have benefited from it, but I do not hold to the evolutionary ideas it's based upon.  

1 comment:

  1. This is simply beautiful! I love this! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!