**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Sunday 31 May 2015

Blessings

Just one of God's incredible blessings


1.5 thousand.

15 hundred.

1,500.

That's how many blessings are documented in my gratitude journal, recorded in just over a year.

Wow. That is a LOT. I never knew I'd get so far.

I'm still kinda shocked at how many that is.

Isn't God awesome!? I know He has given me 1.5 thousand blessings in the past year - and that's just the ones I've recorded!!! There are literally thousands more.

Sometimes keeping a blessings journal has been awesome in the moment. It can draw my focus to what God has given me that day, that hour. And sometimes it's kinda.... meh. But when I hit a number like 1.5 thousand it really hits home how wonderful and gracious our God is. He doesn't have to give me those blessings, but He does.

Wow.



Cassie xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How cool to have recorded all those blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that is so awesome! God is so amazing! I need to keep one of those...

    ReplyDelete

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!