**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Yes, hello.

Ug, I know I haven't posted in a while. Now's not a time of post-writing motivation and a million and one thoughts I need to get down, unfortunately. There has been stuff going on... a lot of stuff. Lots of lessons happening, and thing's I'm trying to work out. Contentment (yeh, that's a big one). Intimacy with Christ. Trust. Faithfulness. Quiet times. Friendship. Repentance. Distraction. Contentment (oh, did I say that? :P). And 'outside' too, there's been quite a bit happening. I'm trying to submit scholarship applications (prayers I get them in on time appreciated!!) and apply for a passport and finish a Uni subject and work and keep on top of year 12 and not get distracted by social media and YouTube (I swear that thing can be as awful as Netflix is for other people) and visit my friend in hospital and make time for other friends. I guess I should just sit down one Sunday and spill a few thoughts, even if they're not neat. But anyway, yes I'm still here and I am working out what to write. So, hello again. :) Do feel free to comment with what's been happening in your world, inside or out.

Much love,
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you, sister. :) You can do anything through Christ who gives you strength.

    ReplyDelete

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!